For the Lucky version, see Lucky Bandos boots.
|Release||28 August 2007 (Update)|
|High alch||15,000 coins|
|Low alch||10,000 coins|
|Exchange||596,850 coins (info)|
|Examine||Some sturdy boots.|
After the release of the Evolution of Combat, the price of Bandos boots reached over 2 million coins in the Grand Exchange. They are now considered to be the fourth best boots for melee in game after Torva, Steadfast and Emberkeen boots.
|Armour||64||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|General Graardor||210; 624||1||Rare|
|Sergeant Grimspike||102||1||Very rare|
|Sergeant Steelwill||102||1||Very rare|
|Sergeant Strongstack||102||1||Very rare|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||23.0%|
|1 × Bandos components||100%|
- Bandos boots had the strongest defence stats for any pair of boots until steadfast boots were released with the Ritual of the Mahjarrat quest.
- On the day of the release of the new Hitsplats and Damage soaking, there was a glitch in the knowledge database that stated that Bandos boots had damage absorption properties. This was a mistake, as the bonuses belonged to the Bandos chestplate and not the boots. This has been fixed.
- The boots change their appearance slightly when sheathing and unsheathing. This can be better noticed on the customisation interface.