Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For the Lucky version, see Lucky Bandos boots.
|Release||28 August 2007 (Update)|
|High alch||15,000 coins|
|Low alch||10,000 coins|
|Exchange||511,522 coins (info)|
|Examine||Some sturdy boots.|
After the release of the Evolution of Combat, the price of Bandos boots reached over 2 million coins in the Grand Exchange. They are now considered to be the fourth best boots for melee in game after Torva, Steadfast and Emberkeen boots.
|Armour||64||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Sergeant Grimspike||N/A||1||Very rare|
|Sergeant Steelwill||N/A||1||Very rare|
|Sergeant Strongstack||N/A||1||Very rare|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||23.0%|
|1 × Bandos components||100%|
- Bandos boots had the strongest defence stats for any pair of boots until steadfast boots were released with the Ritual of the Mahjarrat quest.
- On the day of the release of the new Hitsplats and Damage soaking, there was a glitch in the knowledge database that stated that Bandos boots had damage absorption properties. This was a mistake, as the bonuses belonged to the Bandos chestplate and not the boots. This has been fixed.
- The boots change their appearance slightly when sheathing and unsheathing. This can be better noticed on the customisation interface.