Bandos equipment is a full set of melee power armour and shield that requires 70 Defence to wear. The armour pieces are rare drops from General Graardor and his bodyguards in the God Wars Dungeon. Bandos equipment is non-degradable, and it is the melee equivalent to Armadyl armour and the robes of subjugation, which are Ranged and Magic sets respectively. It is also the highest-level non-degradable melee armour in the game.
Because Bandos equipment is strong, does not degrade, and has a Strength bonus, it is in demand and considerably more expensive than Barrows equipment, which has higher defensive bonuses. Bandos equipment is most often used for training combat and Slayer, and for fighting bosses at higher-levels.
|Bandos helmet||538,448 [view]|
|Bandos chestplate||1,705,271 [view]|
|Bandos tassets||1,357,299 [view]|
|Bandos gloves||965,204 [view]|
|Bandos boots||1,008,215 [view]|
|Bandos warshield||28,386 [view]|
Components and bonusesEdit
|Mainhand info||Off-hand info||Attributes||Strength bonus|
A female player wearing Bandos equipment.
- Upon release, the set only consisted of a chestplate, tassets, and boots. The other pieces were added on 5 September 2012.
- Praying at the altar in General Graardor's chamber while wearing any piece of Bandos armour grants an extra 10 Prayer points per piece.
- The appearance of Bandos armour (chestplate and tassets) has been updated three times, more than any other God Wars Dungeon armour.
- Bandos armour (along with other God Wars Dungeon armour) can technically be classified as Third-age armour, because it should have been forged during that age according to the timeline of Gielinor.
- Bandos armour received a major graphical update on 6 March 2012.