|Release||4 August 2010 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|Exchange||266 coins (info)|
|Examine||A one-use scroll containing a teleport spell.|
Bandit Camp Teleport scrolls are obtained from all levels of Treasure Trails clues. The scroll, which is destroyed when used, teleports the player to the Bandit Camp in the Kharidian Desert (not the camp in the Wilderness). The scrolls are tradeable and can be sold on the Grand Exchange.
The scroll teleports the player just east of the bandit pub in the camp. Cautions:
- The bandits will attack any player wearing any items related to the gods Saradomin or Zamorak and will attack immediately upon the player's arrival.
- The camp itself is not subject to Desert heat but, if the player plans to leave the camp, the environments outside are subject to heat. Players planning to leave the camp thus should be prepared, with a Water source and Desert clothing.
The scroll is useful for players wishing a quick way to get to the bandit camp, for a number of activities including:
- Training combat or thieving in the camp.
- Purchasing Bandit's brew in the pub.
- Quick access to the locations of some Clue scrolls.
- Quick access to nearby areas such as the Bedabin Camp, Jaldraocht Pyramid, the Western desert mining site (granite and sandstone quarry), and the Smoke Dungeon.
- Doing the Desert Treasure quest, as a number of activities in the quest occur near the camp.
- The Monkey colony is very close to the camp, and can be useful when doing Do No Evil.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
|Dragon ornament kits|