|Release date||13 December 2004 (Update)|
|Tradeable?||In Castle Wars only|
|Alchemy||Cannot be alchemised|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Exchange price||Not sold|
|Examine||A box of bandages for healing.|
- Castle wars: Found on the table in the start room. Restores 10% of a player's life points (rounded down) and restores 30% of a player's run energy. By wearing a castlewars bracelet the amount healed will be increased by 50%. You can use them with other players to heal them.
- Fist of Guthix: You obtain 5 bandages once the game starts. The bandages will heal for 150 life points.
- Soul Wars: Found on the tables north and south of the avatars. Restores 10% of a player's life points (rounded down) and restores 50% of a player's run energy. It will also cure any poison.
- Right clicking on the table in Castle Wars will give you an option to take one or five bandages.
- After the game has ended, or the player has teleported, all bandages in a player's inventory will disappear.
- With the update on 27 May 2010, the aid symbol on the bandages changed from red to green. The red cross symbol is a registered trademark of the International Committee of the Red Cross, and it is illegal to use it for any other purpose in a country that signed the First Geneva Convention. The Red Cross has been known to actively discourage misuse of the symbol in other computer games.
- Around 2007, bandages were smuggled from Castle Wars and used in box stakes when food and drinks were disabled. This gave many players an unfair advantage over the competing staker. Since then, the smuggle has been patched.