|Release date||20 March 2012 (Update)|
|High Alch||90 coins|
|Low Alch||60 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Exchange price||135 coins (info)|
|Examine||They have a mind of their own.|
Fletching these bolts requires 93 Fletching (it is assistable) and must be done near the tree – attempting to take the bloodwood logs away from the tree causes them to disintegrate. The bolt tips must be bought from Mami Rimba who resides near the wilderness wall north-west of Edgeville. Attaching the bolt tips to the bolt shafts gives 130 Fletching experience per bolt.
Attempting to take the logs or shafts two squares or more away from the tree will result in them being reduced to dust, causing them to be lost completely. These bolts can only be made at the tree.
Since the introduction of Evolution of Combat, Bakriminel bolts now appear on the ground and can be retrieved by Ava's devices.
|[view] • [talk]|
- On the day of release, Bakriminel bolts sold for prices upward of 12,000 coins each.
- If you attempt to add a Bakriminel bolt to the Bolt pouch a message is displayed saying "The pouch won't hold that kind of bolt at the moment". This feature may be added in a future update.
- On the Grand Exchange, there is no level requirement; however when attempting to equip them, it tells you the true requirement.
- On the day of release the Bakriminel bolts gave defence experience when aimed at the legs, this was a glitch.
- Castle Wars halos seem to count as Magic headgear, despite having no Magic attack bonus. However, it is more than likely the halos are simply not recognised as an actual helmet, thereby removing any chance of defending against the aimed shot.
- Bakriminel bolts seem to have an extremely high critical hit chance in PVP combat, Nearing 40% of all hits being critical, especially so against mages where the criticals seem to be about 60% of all hits.
|Gem bolt tips|