- Talk to Chuck in the Ardougne Zoo
- Note down the blue text in the passphrase Chuck tells you.
- Passphrase may be found in your quest journal.
- In the Rellekka marketplace, talk to Skot or Mundsen.
- When prompted, tell them the passphrase from Chuck.
- After telling the passphrase, finish the dialogue and cutscene.
- Southwest of Pollnivneach, talk to Dundee.
- Equip the crocspeak amulet.
- Just west, talk to Croc.
- Southwest, investigate the T.A.R.D.I.S..
The secret-secret agentEdit
- Return to Chuck.
- Note down the agent's favourite food Chuck tells you.
- Favourite food may be found in your quest journal.
- Return to the T.A.R.D.I.S. and unequip your cape and weapons.
- Investigate the T.A.R.D.I.S.
- In order, talk to the following penguins:
- Emperor Wing
The secret bunkerEdit
- Gordon will give you a G.P.S.
- Northeast of Rellekka, travel to the Iceberg via the east boat.
- Locate with the G.P.S, follow the directions until you find the Mysterious Hatch.
- Northeast of the iceburg, with Jim the polar bear, right click "Tuxedo-Time".
- Interact with the hatch, type in "1234" to enter.
- Referencing the map below,
- Use the hammer on the ice cubes to create the flax cap-ice-i-tor.
- Use the flax cap-ice-i-tor on the incomplete de-lore-ing device for the de-lore-ing device.
- Operate the de-lore-ing device.
- Take the monkey wrench, use it on the de-lore-ing device then operate the device again.
- Take the penguin bongos and cowbells, use either on the device, operate the device again.
- Pick cabbage, use it on the device, operate the device again.
- Speak to the man with a dragon pickaxe, use worthless old boots on the device, operate the device one last time.
- In room 5, talk to Gordon.
- In room 9, talk to Elon.
- In room 4, search crates until you have both the cog and coolant holder.
- Use the cog on the fishing rod.
- In room 6, gather Pure S-now - wait until you have gathered all 2,000. (Process takes about a minute)
- Search the crate north of the altar for a lemon.
- Use the altar to craft 2000 lemon sole runes.
- In room 7, use the coolant holder on the Ice Maker.
- Use your ice cooler on the Ice Maker for an ice box.
- In room 2, talk to Buzz for 21 killerwatt energy.
- Leave the bunker via the door to the north.
- East, talk to the Jim the polar bear to exit your disguise.
- Equip your insulation boots and prepare for combat.
- Make your way to the top floor of Draynor Manor (staircase then ladder).
- Enter the eastern room, then the portal.
- Kill 10 Killerwatts until you have 121 killerwatt energy.
- Return to the iceberg, with Jim the polar bear, right click "Tuxedo-Time".
- Re-enter the bunker via the Mysterious Hatch.
- In room 9, talk to Elon to give him all the items.
- Fill the energy container to the north-west with your divination energy.
- Configure the battery control station.
- Solve the puzzle. See the full guide for advice on solving the puzzle.
- Once complete, talk to Elon again, Gordon in room 5, Hugh in room 7 and Emperor Wing in room 9.
- Click the T.A.R.D.I.S. in the center for a cutscene.
- Return to Chuck.
- Quest complete!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.