- Talk to Chuck in the Ardougne Zoo
- Note down the blue text in the passphrase Chuck tells you.
- Passphrase may be found in your quest journal.
- In the Rellekka marketplace, talk to Skot or Mundsen.
- When prompted, tell them the passphrase from Chuck.
- After telling the passphrase, finish the dialogue and cutscene.
- South-west of Pollnivneach, talk to Dundee, who will give you a crockspeak amulet.
- Equip the crocspeak amulet.
- Just west, talk to Croc.
- South-west, investigate the T.A.R.D.I.S..
The secret-secret agentEdit
- Return to Chuck.
- Note down the agent's favourite food Chuck tells you.
- Favourite food may be found in your quest journal.
- Return to the T.A.R.D.I.S. Bring your clockwork suit and remove all worn items.
- Investigate the T.A.R.D.I.S.
- In order, talk to the following penguins:
- Emperor Wing
The secret bunkerEdit
- Gordon will give you a G.P.S.. If he does not, simply talk to him again.
- North-east of Rellekka, travel to the Iceberg via the smaller boat.
- Locate with the G.P.S, follow the directions until you find the Mysterious Hatch.
- Operate the de-lore-ing device.
- Take the monkey wrench, use it on the de-lore-ing device then operate the device again.
- Take the penguin bongos and cowbells, use either on the device, operate the device again.
- Pick cabbage, use it on the device, operate the device again.
- Speak to the man with a dragon pickaxe, use worthless old boots on the device, operate the device one last time.
- Talk to Gordon in the south-western room.
- Talk to Elon in the centre of the bunker.
- Search crates until you have both the cog and coolant holder.
- Get the fishing rod from the southern room.
- Use the cog on the fishing rod to create the 'fishvention' rod.
- Gather Pure S-now - wait until you have gathered all 2,000. (Process takes about a minute)
- Search the crate north of the altar for a lemon.
- Use the altar to craft 2000 lemon sole runes.
- Take and use the coolant holder on the Ice Maker in the north-western room to create cool-ant.
- Use your ice cooler on the Ice Maker for an ice box.
- Talk to Buzz in a room to the east for 21 killerwatt energy.
- Leave the bunker via the door to the north.
- Walk east, talk to the Jim the polar bear to exit your disguise.
- Equip your insulated boots and prepare for combat.
- Make your way to the top floor of Draynor Manor (staircase then ladder).
- Enter the eastern room, then the portal.
- Kill 10 Killerwatts until you have 121 killerwatt energy.
- Return to the iceberg.
- North-east of Rellekka, travel to the Iceberg via the eastern boat.
- North-east of the iceberg, talk with Jim the polar bear, right click "Tuxedo-Time".
- Re-enter the bunker via the Mysterious Hatch.
- In the centre of the bunker, talk to Elon to give him all the items.
- Fill the energy container to the north-west with your divination energy.
- Configure the battery control station.
- Solve the puzzle. See the full guide for advice on solving the puzzle.
- Once complete, talk to Elon, Gordon, Hugh and Emperor Wing, in that order.
- Click the T.A.R.D.I.S. in the centre for a cutscene.
- Return to Chuck.
- Quest complete!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.