|Start point||Speak to Horacio outside Lord Handelmort's mansion, in East Ardougne.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||Wild jade vine (level 72)|
- Talk to Horacio in East Ardougne and accept the quest.
- Talk to Wizard Cromperty in his house to the north-east of the market.
- Talk to an RPDT employee south of the southern bank in Ardougne.
- Open the package on the table.
- Go back and talk to Wizard Cromperty.
- Make a pot lid (any pot lid acquired before this point will not work). The Potter's wheel and Pottery oven in northern East Ardougne or Draynor Lodestones will work.
- Talk to Wizard Cromperty.
- Talk to Garth, the farmer located at the fruit tree patch in Brimhaven just north of the lodestone.
Karamja vine mazeEdit
- Make sure you have the pot lid, plant pot, and empty pot in your inventory before you start the maze. The maze is located east of Shilo Village.
- Enter the maze from the north by climbing the vine that looks like a claw. Do not leave the maze until you have followed all steps in this section.
- Navigate the maze to reach the roots using the solution provided.
- Once you reach the root, dig up loose soil patches around the trunk.
- Cut the root.
- Put the root cutting in the plant pot.
- If it does not grow, dig up and cut a different root and try again until it does grow.
- Once it grows, use the potted plant on the normal pot to get a sealed pot.
- Use the potted root on the empty pot and cover it with the lid (fast travelling before covering the plant will destroy the clipping).
- Go back and talk to Horacio.
- Plant the vine in the nearby farming patch.
- Prepare for a fight (bring antipoisons and optionally a hatchet as your weapon - having one in your tool belt will work, but it still requires the use of a melee weapon) and begin the battle.
- Kill the vine by using a hatchet as a weapon.
- Cut the remaining vine.
- Talk to Horacio.
- Quest complete!