|Release date||28 February 2012 (Update)|
|Alchemy||Cannot be alchemised|
|Value|| 100 coins |
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy your Squeal prize? You cannot reclaim it.|
|On death||Appears under gravestone|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine||A fine blade from the Eastern Lands.|
This katana, the ornate katana, the golden katana, the Eastern outfit, the quick-fire crossbow, and the female and male Changshan outfits were the only known items to have come from the Eastern Lands until the release of Player-owned ports.
A player wielding an auspicious katana
|[view] • [talk]|
- "Auspicious" is a synonym for "lucky", suggesting that this weapon can be indirectly considered a piece of lucky equipment.
- The katana is one of only three katanas in the game, the other two being the ornate katana and the golden katana.
- Before the Evolution of Combat, its stats were identical to those of godsword (with the exception of weight, 3.6 kg versus godswords' 10 kg), but the auspicious katana had no special attack or prayer bonus.
- The Auspicious Katana has the same accuracy and damage as the four godswords, but no prayer bonus or passive effect.
- Being the only super rare to have never been made rare for a day, it is the rarest unique item on the squeal of fortune.