Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release||28 February 2012 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy your Treasure Hunter prize? You can reclaim it from Diango in Draynor.|
|Examine||A fine blade from the Eastern Lands. Requires Attack (75).|
An auspicious katana is a weapon that can only be obtained from Treasure Hunter. It requires 75 Attack to wield. Its stats are identical to those of the godsword, but the auspicious katana has no passive effect or prayer bonus and weighs less (3.6 kg versus the godswords' 10 kg).
This katana, the ornate katana, the golden katana, the Eastern outfit, the quick-fire crossbow, and the Wushanko outfit were the only known items to have come from the Eastern Lands until the release of Player-owned ports.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- "Auspicious" is a synonym for "lucky", suggesting that this weapon can be indirectly considered a piece of lucky equipment.
- There was an increased chance to win the Auspicious Katana on 1 March 2014 as part of the "Blast from the Past" Treasure Hunter promotion.
- There is currently a bug, while the weapon is equipped, the player's walking animation uses Legacy Mode animations, even when in EoC mode. This has not yet been fixed.
- Killing a player who has this in the wilderness doesn't leave anything on the ground.
- Before an update, you would lose the katana on death in the wilderness or any other dangerous activity regardless of having the item protection prayer on.
Blast from the Past