|Release||25 April 2016 (Update)|
|Quest item||River of Blood|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Destroy||You must augment another one using an augmentor. In addition, you will lose all the item's XP and gizmos.|
|Examine||Augmented Sunspear, wielded as a melee weapon.|
The Augmented Sunspear (melee) is an item that can be made by attaching an augmentor to a Sunspear (melee). It retains the ability to switch styles after augmentation.
Weapon gizmos charged with perks can be used to enhance the weapon's abilities. As a two-handed item, the sunspear can hold 2 gizmos, allowing up to 4 perks (2 on each).
Using this weapon in combat can gain experience to increase its level. Levelling the weapon will have no effect on its ability in combat, but it will improve the experience and materials gained for disassembling it.
The Augmented Sunspear (melee) uses charges stored in the universal charge pack. When the charge pack runs out of charges, the item loses stats and gizmo effects, and can also no longer gain any equipment experience. Function will resume when the pack is recharged with divine charges.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- Sunspear benefits
Sunspear, like blisterwood weapons, is fully effective against all vampyres, vyrewatch, and vyrelords/ladies; when fighting them, it has the following benefits:
- Able to damage them
- Prevent juvinates in Darkmeyer (but not elsewhere) from transforming into dust and escaping
- +50% hit chance
- Chance to deal up to double the normal damage for that attack (including bleeds like Dismember)
- Every 50 vyre corpses cremated in the Columbarium grants +10 damage (a maximum of +100)
- Automatically cremates vyre corpses, granting 280 Prayer and 200 Firemaking experience (+50% with Morytania Tasks complete), with a 20% chance of dropping additional loot (similar to Shiny columbarium key loot; increased chance with columbarium ring)
- Cremations this way do not count towards the total cremations
See Category:Susceptible to blisterwood weapons for a full list of affected monsters.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||3.0%|
|1 × Undead components||Not 100%|
The Augmented Sunspear (melee) can be levelled up by using it. The equipment experience required for each level and the effect of disassembly is as follows:
|Table of experience and effect|