|Release date||31 May 2006 (Update)|
|Materials|| 8 Oak planks |
1 Limestone brick
|Examine text||You can repair armour here.|
It requires 8x Oak planks and 1x Limestone brick.
The following 'junk' items can be repaired on an armour stand to create a random equipment of the relevant type (or broken beyond repair):
- Broken arrows: headless arrows, bronze-mithril arrows
- Broken staves: elemental staves
- Rusty swords: bronze-rune sword
- Damaged armour: bronze-rune platebody
- Broken armour: bronze-rune platelegs/plateskirt
The armour stand can also be used to repair the following degradable items for a price (in coins) which scales with the repairer's Smithing level . For a list with prices and charges, see Equipment degradation/List#Armour stand.
- Barrows equipment
- Nightmare gauntlets
- Ancient equipment
- Drygore weaponry
- Superior tetsu, seasinger's, and death lotus equipment
- The frozen key
- Ascension crossbows
- Seismic wand and singularity
- Noxious weaponry
- Achto tempest, primeval, and teralith armour
- Blood amulet of fury, arcane blood necklace, brawler's blood necklace, and farsight blood necklace
It costs less to repair all armour at an armour stand as opposed to paying Repair NPCs.
When using the calculator, input a repair cost value between 1 and 5000000 coins without using commas.
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand form = repairForm result = repairResult param = cost|Normal Repair Cost|60000|int|1-5000000 param = level|Smithing Level (1-105)|1|int|1-105
The formula used to calculate the cost at a repair stand is:
A player with a Smithing level of 60, for instance, would pay 70% of normal cost:
Simply put, every 2 levels in Smithing equals a 1% price reduction compared to any NPC vendor.
- In a hidden update on 23 March 2010, the process of repairing is now with fewer clicks than before, requiring only two.