|Release||28 August 2007 (Update)|
|High alch||12,000 coins|
|Low alch||8,000 coins|
|Exchange||2,289,882 coins (info)|
|Examine||A helmet of great craftsmanship.|
The helmet has the fourth highest defence bonuses for a range helm, beaten only by Morrigan's coif, Pernix cowl, Death Lotus hood and sirenic mask and is the third best non-degradable range helm, after the Third-age range coif and the mighty slayer helmet. Being Power armour, the helmet offers a Ranged bonus. However, a focus sight or a full slayer helmet are still preferable for those training Slayer.
When received with CoinShare active, the Armadyl helmet will be dropped as 120 Armadyl helmet shards split evenly among the players and sent directly to their banks. 120 shards can be combined to create this item.
|Armour||259||PvM: 0%||PvP: 1.3125%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Flight Kilisa||102||1||Very rare|
|Flockleader Geerin||102||1||Very rare|
|Wingman Skree||102||1||Very rare|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||23.0%|
|1 × Armadyl components||100%|
- The original female version of the helmet looked similar to the granite helm, shaped similarly to an owl. Both models have since been updated on 7 March 2012.
- Prior to an update on 4 June 2018, with 60 Summoning, players could have the helmet enchanted by Pikkupstix to give it the ability to store up to 120 Summoning scrolls. Once enchanted, the helmet would also turn white. Players could also have the helmet disenchanted at any time by speaking to Pikkupstix again.