|Release||5 September 2012 (Update)|
|High alch||24,000 coins|
|Low alch||16,000 coins|
|Exchange||3,042,546 coins (info)|
|Examine||A crossbow which was once the figurehead of Armadyl's army. In one battle, Saradomin managed to take the bows, and now keeps them as a trophy.|
The Armadyl crossbow is a one-handed crossbow that requires 75 Ranged to wield. It was released with the God Wars Dungeon update in 2012, alongside other items such as the amulets of Saradomin. It is dropped by Commander Zilyana and her minions.
The Armadyl crossbow used to be equally strong as Karil's crossbow, but on 26 May 2015 it was buffed to level 75, matching other weapons from the Dungeon. An off-hand counterpart was also added to the game.
When received with CoinShare active, the Armadyl crossbow will be dropped as 120 Armadyl crossbow shards split evenly among the players and sent directly to their banks. 120 shards can be combined to create this item.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||4.2%|
|1 × Armadyl components||100%|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
- Before the update on 26 May 2015, the Armadyl crossbow had a requirement of 70 Ranged.
- The Armadyl crossbow is the only crossbow in the game that has a Prayer bonus.
|Dyed ascension crossbows|