"Acs" redirects here. For the quest, see A Clockwork Syringe.
|Release date||28 August 2007 (Update)|
|High Alch||30,000 coins|
|Low Alch||20,000 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Exchange price||7,927,708 coins (info)|
|Examine||A chainskirt of great craftsmanship.|
- For the Lucky version, see Lucky Armadyl chainskirt.
The Armadyl chainskirt is a reward from the God Wars Dungeon. Along with the Armadyl helmet and Armadyl chestplate, it is part of the Armadyl armour set. It requires 70 Defence to wear. These are the best non-degrading leg armour for rangers (the best degrading being Death lotus chaps, which last for 10 hours before needing repairs). The prayer bonus also makes it desirable for the Fight Caves activity.
A male player wearing an armadyl chainskirt
A female player wearing an armadyl chainskirt
|[view] • [talk]|
Dropping monsters Edit
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Kree'arra 210 1 Rare Flight Kilisa 146 1 Very rare Flockleader Geerin 146 1 Very rare Wingman Skree 146 1 Very rare
- Until the treasure trail update on 4 August 2010, this item was known as the Armadyl plateskirt. However, with that update a new clue scroll reward was added with this name, so the Armadyl plateskirt's name was changed to Armadyl chainskirt.
- Even though the name has been changed to Armadyl chainskirt, the adventurer's log still acknowledges it as Armadyl plateskirt.
- The chainskirt was updated along with other God Wars armours. Before the graphical update the chainskirt had a somewhat similar look as Statius's platelegs.
- There is a small graphical bug on the chainskirt where the legs on a male avatar bend lower than they should, giving the illusion of a longer torso than usual.
- After the Royal D'hide armour set was released, the price of the Armadyl armour, particularly the chestplate and the chainskirt began to crash badly.
God Wars Dungeon-related items
|Robes of subjugation|
|Ancient ceremonial robes|