|Release date||11 December 2013 (Update)|
|No. of banks||1|
|No. of altars||None|
|Main music||Empyrean Citadel (unlisted)|
The recruiter can be found just outside the tower, and players can join the Armadylean faction by talking to him. Inside, the quartermaster - whom players may purchase rewards from - can be found. In addition, the record keeper can be found, whom players may to manage the Armadylean faction's army, being rewarded with bonus experience for doing so. Several Armadylean followers can also be seen loitering both inside and outside the tower. The divine transmitter can be found in the centre, which beams energy directly upwards.
The following items can also be found:
- The PvP board can be found outside the tower, which displays the top 15 PvP players, recent player kills, and the kill/death ratio for the player. Players are also able to enable or disable PVP here, as well as learn the benefits of doing so.
- The Lectern can be found inside, which can be used to access the Army Management interface.
- The Voting board can also be found inside, from which the Voting interface can be accessed.
- The Strategy board can be found next to the Voting board, and can be used to access the Faction Strategy interface.
- The War map can be found next to transmitter, which shows the locations and statuses of the nodes in the event. Players can teleport to any of the nodes on the map from it, although only from inside the tower. Players may also claim a portable version for themselves.
- The Bank chest can be found inside for players to store their items.
Gee'ka, the golem master can be found on the first floor next to the window here, who will happily tell you all about golems and how to build them. A partially built golem can be found directly opposite her, and a completed golem will also reside here when it is not protecting or attacking caravans.
Near the entrance to the roof, Armadyl can be found sitting upon his perch atop the tower, with the head warmage Taka'ra and the head diviner Kamiee found further up. The Divine Focus, a huge weapon powered by divine energy aimed at Bandos's Tower, can be found in the centre of the tower. Several guards can be seen perched on the roof defending against Bandosian players who stray into the tower.
- Armadylean quartermaster
- Armadylean record keeper
- Armadylean recruiter
- Armadylean guard
- Armadylean follower