Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release||20 October 2009 (Update)|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|Destroy||You can get another cloak of this type from Doctor Orbon in Ardougne.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Examine||A shadowy Ardougne cloak.|
|Armour||7||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
|Ardougne cloak 1||
|Ardougne cloak 2||
|Ardougne cloak 3||
|Ardougne cloak 4||
- This cape used to be common among Pkers as it used to have a good prayer and stab bonus for its free cost.
- The cape appears to "wink" at the player as the angle you are looking at the cape turns.
- On the back of the cape appears to be a Highwayman mask, a tribute to the many players that train thieving in Ardougne's market.
- When teleporting, the Saradomin Symbol appears at the player's feet.
- When teleporting if you look close enough you can see your player's hair through a helmet.
|Lumbridge and Draynor|
|Burthorpe and Taverley||