|Release date||20 October 2009 (Update)|
|High Alch||0 coins|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Destroy||You can get another cloak of this type from Doctor Orbon in Ardougne.|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine||A shadowy Ardougne cloak.|
A player wearing the cloak
The Ardougne cloak 1 teleport
|[view] • [talk]|
- When worn
- Decreases your chance of being caught when stealing from the stalls in Ardougne market
- Some drops in the Creature Creation activity in the Tower of Life will become noted
- Operate cape
- Teleport to the monastery south of Ardougne, with unlimited charges
- At all times
- A 10% boost of Prayer on entry to Castle Wars
- Receive 200 death runes when trading a cat to a citizen in West Ardougne (up from 100)
- This cape used to be common among Pkers as it used to have a good prayer and stab bonus for its free cost.
- The cape appears to "wink" at the player as the angle you are looking at the cape turns.
- The Monks at Port Sarim will not allow the player to go to Entrana if they are wearing the Cloak as it gives attack bonuses.
- On the back of the cape appears to be a Highwayman mask, a tribute to the many players that train thieving in Ardougne's market.
- When teleporting, the Saradomin Symbol appears at the player's feet.
- When teleporting if you look close enough you can see your player's hair through a helmet.
- If you are being attacked and use the teleport, none of the damage done to you through the teleportation animation applies.