Ardignas is a line of Kings in the easternmost human country on the mainland of Gielinor, Kandarin. The line is a fairly short one, beginning in the late Fourth Age, and extending to this day (Year 169 of the Fifth Age). The latest kings in the line are the two brothers, Tyras and Lathas, that rule the city of Ardougne in two parts, Tyras in the West, and Lathas in the East. According to The Times of Lathas, a book in the Outpost, the Ardignas family rose to power in 98 of the Fifth Age.
- First King of Kandarin, name unknown: Year 1967 Fourth Age - Year 7 Fifth Age (estimate)
- Here there is a gap of approximately 37 years, and it is unknown who ruled during this time.
- King Narras: 98 - Unknown
- King Ulthas: 110 (approx.) - 136 Fifth Age
- King Tyras: Year 136 - 169 Fifth Age
- King Lathas: Year 136 - incumbent (currently year 169)
Rulers and Monarchs
Queen Ellamaria Remanis • King Roald Remanis III (current king of Varrock) • Tarquin Marjoribanks • King Claudius • King Botolph Remanis • King Roald Remanis I • King Roald Remanis II • The Five Princes of Misthalin
|Miscellania and Etceteria|
|Ape Atoll and Karamja|
|Land of Snow|
King Alvis • King Veldaban • Hreidmar • King rat • Sea Troll Queen • Queen Black Dragon • King Black Dragon • Spider Queen • The Pescallion • Walrus • Pest Queen • Queen of Sunrise • Fairy Queen • Penance Queen • Frog Prince • Frog princess • Flora • King Arthur • The Queen