Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ardignas is a line of kings in the westernmost human province on the mainland of Gielinor, Kandarin. The line is a fairly short one, beginning in 101 of the Fifth Age and continuing in the present day. It is probable the line was founded by the Saradominist survivor of the the Great Battle, but this is uncertain. The brothers of Tyras and Lathas, ruled over the city of Ardougne in two parts, Tyras in the West, and Lathas in the East, until Tyras' assassination on an expedition to the west. According to The Times of Lathas, a book in the Outpost, the Ardignas family rose to power in 98 of the Fifth Age, although other sources suggest there were three years between the battle and the monarchy.
Following the Ardougne Revolution, Lathas's cousin, Thoros, was crowned king of Kandarin.
- First King of Kandarin, name unknown (one of the two survivors of the Great Battle): Year 101 of the Fifth Age - Unknown
- 'Mad' King Narras: Unknown - Unknown
- King Ulthas: Unknown - 136 Fifth Age
- King Tyras: Year 136 - 169 Fifth Age
- King Lathas: Year 136 - 1 Sixth Age
- King Thoros: Year 1 Sixth Age - Present
|Tyras †||Lathas †||Thoros|
|Preceded by||Title||Succeeded by|
|Carnilleans||Ruling family of Ardougne||Incumbent|