|Release||28 July 2014 (Update)|
|Believe it or not, she's still hungry.|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|782 / 521 / 260|
4 ticks (2.4s)
Araxxi does not count as a spider for Slayer assignments.
Araxxi has access to most of the same attacks as Araxxor, but can also attack from all 3 sides of the Combat triangle regardless of Araxxor's starting form. She will never move from the centre of the platform. Araxxi takes on the same rage level as Araxxor except for any rage contributed by acid.
When her targets are far away, she will use either magic or ranged, depending on her target's overhead prayer. These drain overload timers and inflict poison, respectively. The magic attack travels much faster than the ranged attack. She will switch to the other style as soon as she detects her current attack is being protected against. When her target is in melee range, Araxxi will use magic and melee attacks randomly, with no regard to prayers. Unlike Araxxor, Araxxi's melee attack does not cause a bleed, even if melee was Araxxor's dominant combat style.
Araxxi also has access to all but 2 of Araxxor's special attacks: egg bombs and acidic spiders. Instead of the latter, Araxxi has the ability to absorb the remaining acid to increase her rage. Like Araxxor, the special attacks available to her are dependent on the open paths. At 50,000 life points, Araxxi will stop using special attacks, and her rage will gradually increase. At 25,000 life points (35,000 in duo), Araxxi will unleash a black sludge that bounces around, eventually targeting and damaging players. She will also become increasingly enraged with every attack she fires, 5% for each. Her targets will have their adrenaline subtracted by 50% (i.e. 75% adrenaline becomes 25%) immediately.
When Araxxi is killed, her corpse remains and acts as a reward coffer to collect the drops. Araxxi has several drop tables that are rolled on to constitute the loot.
The drop table will always roll on the 100%, food/potions and main table drop once. There will be an occasional roll on the effigy, leg piece, weapon parts and pet drops, which are tertiary drops. It is possible for a player to get multiple unique drops at once, though it is very rare.
Araxxi's corpse offers the same mechanics as the Queen Black Dragon's reward chest, where rewards may be collected into the inventory, sent straight to the bank, or be abandoned. For players without an araxyte pet, players also have the option of sacrificing all of their drops for a second chance at the pet. Gambling your rewards will double the drop rate of the pet, effectively tripling the original drop rate. This feature is removed once the player obtains the pet, either normally or through gambling.
Araxxi's corpse will always contain either araxyte arrows or an araxyte pheromone. The pheromone is much rarer than the arrows.
|Represents a 90% confidence range based on a sample of 1,367 kills.|
15 charms are dropped at a time.
Food and potionsEdit
|Saradomin brew flask (6)||9–18||Common||214,821–429,642|
|Super restore flask (6)||2–5||Common||36,110–90,275|
|Overload flask (6)||2–5||Uncommon||Not sold|
|Grimy dwarf weed||45||Common||124,020|
|Dwarf weed seed||10||Uncommon||8,830|
|Onyx bolts (e)||101–251||Uncommon||800,223–1,988,673|
|Crystal triskelion fragment 1||1||Uncommon||Not sold|
|Crystal triskelion fragment 2||1||Uncommon||Not sold|
|Crystal triskelion fragment 3||1||Uncommon||Not sold|
|Hydrix bolt tips||40||Uncommon||367,240|
|Starved ancient effigy||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Spider leg top||1||Uncommon||Not sold|
|Spider leg middle||1||Uncommon||Not sold|
|Spider leg bottom||1||Uncommon||Not sold|
|Araxxi's fang||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Araxxi's web||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Araxxi's eye||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Araxyte pet||1||Very rare||Not sold|
|Araxyte egg||1||Rare||Not sold|
- ^ Jagex. Mod Chris L's Twitter account. 12 January 2015. Mod Chris L: "Its droprate is more likely with high enrage."
- ^ The value of the Overloads is 129129 coins per flask. The total drop is between 258258 and 645645 coins, based on the value of the ingredients required to make them.
- ^ Requires 90 herblore or having created an overload prior to receive.
- ^ a b Grimy dwarf weed and avantoe are always dropped together.
- ^ a b Adamantite ore and coal are always dropped together.
- ^ a b c Triskelion fragments are dropped in order.
- ^ a b c The leg part that you obtain is the path that you took on phase 2.
- ^ a b c While any of these can be obtained by fighting any version of Araxxor, the chances of obtaining a specific component is slightly increased if Araxxor's dominant combat style was the same style as the hilt. (e.g fighting Araxxor in his melee form increases the chance of a fang drop)
- ^ Not an actual drop. Upon Araxxi's death, if a pet is successfully rolled, it will appear in the Pets interface. If the pet does not appear after Araxxi's death, you have the option to gamble all of your drops for a second chance at the pet. You must roll a 0 in order to get the pet. The drop rate varies from 1/500-1/1000, depending on the enrage Araxxor accumulated throughout the fight (starting enrage excluded).
- ^ Has a base drop rate of 1/500 with a threshold of 200. In addition, having unlocked all Araxyte pets is required to be eligible for this drop. First egg unlocks Barry, which is required to obtain the second egg, which unlocks Mallory.
- Araxxi was the first monster to drop flasks and is the only monster to drop overloads.
- After killing Araxxi, the Adventurer's Log will say: "I killed a spinner of death, Araxxi." or after killing Araxxi several times, it will say: "I killed X Araxxis."
- When examining Araxxi's corpse, the examine text says "Smells like rewards." This is the same text as the chest in Barrows: Rise of the Six.
- There was a rare bug that caused Araxxi to instantly die upon spawning. This has been fixed on 13 March 2017.