|Start point||Ur-Tag's house upstairs in northern Dorgesh-Kaan.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat|
- While on the same floor, head west then south until a transport icon is seen on the minimap.
- Enter the doorway, head south and talk to Tegdak.
- Use the trowel on the 6 artefacts on the ground to dig them up.
- Use each of them on the specimen table.
- Talk to Tegdak.
- Zanik will now be following you.
- With Zanik following, exit and talk to the Goblin scribe, west of the quest start point.
- In the house just west of the Goblin scribe, climb down the stairs.
- Talk to Oldak. You will be teleported to Goblin Village with Zanik, receiving a Dorgesh-kaan sphere in your inventory.
The Goblin Village
- In Goblin Village, in the northernmost building, talk to either General Bentnoze or Wartface.
- After the cutscene, go behind the buildings to the west then go south until a tower is seen. Climb the ladder.
- Kill the H.A.M. Mage and H.A.M. Archer.
- Talk to either of the goblin generals.
- With a light source, head to the Lumbridge Swamp Caves entrance in the Lumbridge Swamp and talk to Sergeant Slimetoes or Mossfists.
- Climb down the dark hole under the tree and go down the ladder.
- With the guards out of sight, enter the small room. As they walk north passing the room, exit the room (let them see you for a second), then quickly run south and hide behind a crate.
- When the guards are in the southern corridor where you and the goblins are hiding, run east then quickly back into the corridor to lure the last guard - hide behind a crate for a moment.
- At this point, it is safe to run south as the goblins will keep the guards distracted.
- Equip the ancient mace and climb down the ladder.
- Initiate combat with Sigmund. Once you reach 100% adrenaline, use its special attack to disable Sigmund's prayers.
- Be sure to not have any ranged or magic equipment on as your special attack will miss.
- The special attack ability can be found in the Constitution ability book.
- After disabling his prayers, other weapons may be used to kill him.
- After defeating Sigmund, untie Zanik.
- Quest complete!
- 1 quest point
- 3,000 experience
- 3,000 experience
- A Dorgesh-kaan sphere
- The ancient mace
- Ability to buy Goblin Village teleport orbs
- Free access to the Dorgesh-Kaan - Keldagrim Train System
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
|Part 3 of the Dorgeshuun quest series|