|Start point||Ur-Tag's house upstairs in northern Dorgesh-Kaan.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat|
- Talk to Ur-tag or Ambassador Alvijar on the 1st floor[ of ]Dorgesh-Kaan in the northern part of the city.
- While on the same floor, head west then south until a transport icon is seen on the minimap.
- Go through the doorway, head south on the train tracks and talk to Tegdak.
- Use the trowel on the 6 artefacts on the ground to dig them up.
- Use each of them on the specimen table.
- Talk to Tegdak.
- Take Zanik and talk to the Goblin scribe west of the quest start point.
The Goblin VillageEdit
- Exit the scribe's house and go West into another house.
- Go down the stairs and talk to Oldak. Make sure Zanik is following you, if she is not go and talk to her again and she will follow you.
- In the Goblin Village, talk to General Bentnoze or General Wartface.
- After the cutscene, go behind the buildings to the West then go South until a tower is seen.
- Climb up the tower and kill the H.A.M. Mage and H.A.M. Archer.
- Talk to one of the goblin generals.
- With a light source, go to Lumbridge Swamp near the entrance to Lumbridge Swamp Caves and talk to Sergeant Slimetoes or Sergeant Mossfists.
- Climb down the dark hole under the tree and go down the ladder.
- Proceed down the hallway sneaking past the guards. Click "Hide behind Cover" on the crates.
- The goblins will keep all 4 guards distracted.
- Equip the ancient mace and use its special attack (100% adrenaline) on Sigmund to disable his prayer. The special attack can be found under Constitution/Defence abilities.
- Defeat Sigmund.
- Untie Zanik.
- Quest complete!
|Part 3 of the Dorgeshuun quest series|