|Start point:||Ur-Tag's house in Northern Dorgesh-Kaan. Must go upstairs to find him.|
|Items required:||Items from the toolbelt do not need to be listed unless that version won't work, or aren't automatically added to it. |
Note: It is possible to hide just before the archer or mage shoots, therefore making the battle very easy.
|Enemies to defeat:|
- Talk to Ur-tag or Ambassador Alvijar on the first floor of Dorgesh-Kaan in the Northern part of the city.
- While on the same floor, head Southwest until a transport arrows is seen on the Minimap.
- Go through the doorway, head south on the train tracks and talk to Tegdak.
- Dig up six Artefacts and use each on the specimen table.
- Talk to Tegdak.
- Take Zanik and head to the Goblin scribe's house West of the quest start point.
- Talk to the goblin scribe.
The Goblin VillageEdit
- Exit the scribe's house and go West into another house.
- Go down the stairs and talk to Oldak.
- In the Goblin Village, talk to General Bentnoze or General Wartface.
- After the cutscene, go behind the buildings to the West then go South until a tower is seen.
- Climb up the tower and kill the H.A.M. Mage and H.A.M. Archer.
- Talk to one of the goblin generals.
- With a light source, go to Lumbridge Swamp near the entrance to Lumbridge Swamp Caves and talk to Sergeant Slimetoes and Sergeant Mossfists.
- Climb down the dark hole under the tree and go down the ladder.
- Proceed down the hallway sneaking past the guards.
- This part of the quest as been bugged since the EoC update, using the ability "Backhand" should drop his prayer.
- Defeat Sigmund.
- Untie Zanik.
- Quest complete!