|Release date||26 September 2012 (Update)|
|Alchemy||Cannot be alchemised|
|Destroy||You can get another ankh relic by re-entering the Scabaras tomb.|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine||A symbol of life.|
The Ankh is an offhand item found in Apmeken's tomb in the wall surrounding the Monkey colony after the Do No Evil quest. The cave can be entered by using the "Climb to exit" on a point near the top of the south wall. You will also find an Apmeken mask in the cave. In order to see the fissure you must have also completed the Diamond In The Rough quest.
Entering the tomb requires 80 Agility, rewarding 20,000 Agility experience when entering for the first time.(Note: exp boosts and double exp can be used to boost the exp reward.)
|[view] • [talk]|
- The destroy message for the Ankh has been switched with that of the Was.
- It features the symbol of Icthlarin.
- This symbol comes from ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs. It symbolises the key of life, which is synonymous with the key of the Nile.
- On release, the Ankh was given 20 higher accuracy than the Virtus book, making it the best magic offhand weapon in the game. However, this was changed in an update on 11 December 2012.
- The Ankh counts as an Orb for Dragon Keepsaking purposes.
- When wielding the Ankh when sheathed, it will appear unsheathed.
Desert god items
|Hidden quest rewards|
Amascut's unholy symbol • Icthlarin's holy symbol • Canopic jar • Stone head (Icthlarin) • Scabarite key • Scabarite notes • Scabaras research • Robe of Elidinis (top) • Robe of Elidinis (bottom) • Statuette of Elidinis
|Squeal of Fortune|
Ankh (100) • Broken heart (Varies: 40-639)
(Off-hand accuracy shown in parentheses)