|Release date||12 June 2006 (Update)|
|XP per kill||244.8 (and 80.7 experience)|
|Always drops||Rune full helm. Rune platebody, Rune platelegs|
|Examine text||Animated rune armour.|
Animated Runite Armour is found at the Warriors' Guild and is the most powerful Animated Armour in the Animated Armour activity. In order to summon it, you must put a Rune full helm, a Rune platebody and Rune platelegs on the Magical Animator. This is one of the quickest ways to get tokens. Low-levelled players are advised to bring food and wear stab-resistant armour. It is the highest level Animated armour. The player may not get all of their Rune armour parts back when it is defeated; however, the better defensive bonuses the armour provides, the lower the chances of losing 1 or more parts. You cannot use magic or ranged to kill the armour as they will always hit zero.
Even though you get 80 Warrior Guild Tokens for fighting Animated Rune Armour, it is not recommended as some parts may break during fighting. If you are wealthy, and capable of buying more Rune armour, you can then fight it with less fear of losing a part.
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Rune full helm 1 Always 20,187 Rune platebody 1 Always 37,847 Rune platelegs 1 Always 36,970
Note: You will almost always get all three armour pieces back. Very rarely will you lose a piece of armour.
- Universal drops are dropped by every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Key token 1 Rare Not sold
- Even though players put in the needed pieces to create the animated armour, it is unknown where it got the rune longsword from.
- Despite wielding a longsword, its attack speed is the same as scimitars and other 'fastest' speed weapons. It also uses its longsword as a stabbing weapon even though players can only use longswords as slashing weapons (since weapons were given singular impact types after the Evolution of Combat).
- This armour and the other Animated Armour Sets were not graphically updated along with player-worn armour sets. With an update on 24 June 2013, the Animated Armours were updated to resemble their player-worn counterparts once more.
|Animated armour||Bronze • Iron • Steel • Black • Mithril • Adamant • Rune|
|Defenders||Bronze • Iron • Steel • Black • Mithril • Adamant • Rune • Dragon|
|Barrels||One • Two • Three • Four • Five|
|Cyclopes||Cyclops • Cyclossus Cyclopean helmet • Warrior guild token|
|Other activities||Defensive shield • 18lb shot • 22lb shot|
|Shops||Armoury • Food shop • Potion shop|
|NPCs||Ajjat • Anton • Gamfred • Harrallak Menarous • Jade • Kamfreena • Lidio • Lilly • Nigall • Ref • Shanomi • Sloane|