|Release||12 June 2006 (Update)|
|Animated rune armour.|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|14 / 9 / 4|
4 ticks (2.4s)
|? (edit)||? (edit)||? (edit)|
Animated Runite Armour is found at the Warriors' Guild and is the most powerful Animated Armour in the Animated Armour activity. In order to summon it, players must put a rune full helmet, a rune platebody and rune platelegs on the Magical Animator. This is one of the quickest ways to get tokens. Low-levelled players are advised to bring food and wear stab-resistant armour. It is the highest level animated armour. The player may not get all of their rune armour parts back when it is defeated; however, the better defensive bonuses the armour provides, the lower the chances of losing 1 or more parts. It is weak to crush attacks, although any melee weapon will suffice at higher levels. The armour is immune to ranged and magic attacks.
|Rune full helm||1||Common||19,766|
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
|Key token||1||Rare||Not sold|
- The animated armour wields a rune longsword despite not being given one.
- Despite wielding a longsword, its attack speed is 'fastest'. It also uses its longsword as a stabbing weapon even though players can only use longswords as slashing weapons.
- This armour and the other Animated Armour Sets were not graphically updated along with player-worn armour sets. They were updated on 24 June 2013 to match their player-owned counterparts.
- Animated Rune Armour used to have a weakness of water spells, despite being only attackable with melee. This was changed on 18 August 2014.
- The spring cleaner will not break down the armour it drops into its original components, nor is it able to convert it to bonus experience.