|Release date||12 June 2006 (Update)|
|XP per kill||Unknown edit|
|Examine text||Animated black armour.|
Animated Black Armour can be summoned in the Warriors' Guild by placing a Black platebody, Black platelegs and a Black full helm on the Magical Animator on the ground floor. Warning, sometimes your armour will not be dropped and instead will be destroyed in the fight, but you will get your armour back most of the time after fighting.
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Black full helm 1 Common 448 Black platebody 1 Common 2,585 Black platelegs 1 Common 3,075
Note: You will almost always get all three armour pieces back.
- The Animated Black Armour has an attacking speed of a scimitar, despite wielding a longsword.
- Out of all the Animated Armour to fight, Black is the most flexible, being cheap to get, low accuracy and somewhat low defence.
- It looks like black trimmed armour when animated.
- Despite being animated Black armour, this monster has a black plume on its helm rather than a normal Black Full Helm's blue plume.
- Even though the Animated Black Armour has a longsword, a longsword is not required to animate the set.
- The Animated Black Armour seems to be wielding a Steel Longsword.
- The Animated Black Armour still has old Black Armour graphics.