|Release date||12 June 2006 (Update)|
|XP per kill||213 (and 70.3 experience)|
|Examine text||Animated adamant armour.|
Animated Adamant Armour is found in the Warriors' Guild. It's one way of earning Warrior Guild Tokens, which can be used to enter the Cyclops Room on the upper floor. Players can create this monster by putting an Adamant full helmet, Adamant platebody and Adamant platelegs on the magical animator on the ground floor. Please note you will get your armour back most of the time after fighting.
Players are advised to use strong weapons that have the Crush attack style against the Animated Adamant Armour, as it is weak against Crush types (though it can be much faster to defeat one using an Abyssal whip than a Dragon battleaxe, for instance).
Another good way to fight the Animated Adamant Armour is by using a halberd. You can use any type of halberd (as long as you have the required stats). After the armour spawns, run to the opposite side of the platform it spawned from, and then to the side you have not run past already. The Animated Armour will be trapped next to the platform, which you can stand on the opposite side of and attack the armour without taking any damage.
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Adamant platebody 1 Common 9,756 Adamant platelegs 1 Common 3,446 Adamant full helm 1 Common 1,832
- Unlike other animated armours in the Warriors' Guild, the Animated Adamant Armour uses a two handed sword while others use a longsword. It is also the only animated armour other than Animated Iron Armour that uses a slashing attack.
- Even though the animated armour uses a two-handed sword, it has the same attacking speed of a dagger.
- This is probably the best one to train on, as its armour is cheap and easy to replace as compared to much more expensive Rune Armour and it gives more tokens than Mithril. However, this is a matter of personal opinion.
- It has a helmet with a green plume, rather than the dark blue plume normal adamant full helms have.
- Sometimes, when low on health, the animated adamant armour will become non aggressive, and walk about the room, and will remain unaggressive even if the player attacks it.