|Release date||14 April 2003 (Update)|
|Quest item||The Tourist Trap|
|Alchemy||Cannot be alchemised|
|Destroy||Drop (Ana will be found back in the mines)|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine|| Inventory: A mining barrel with Ana in it.|
While in the mine cart: It's Ana... in a barrel... in a mine cart.
Ana in a barrel is a quest item used by the player during the Tourist Trap quest. It is the result of using a Barrel on Ana, which is used to smuggle her out of the mining camp she has been imprisoned in.
- When players go to the equipment menu and check the stats she says "It's rude to ask a lady about her weight!"
- Her animation when players talk to her is similar to the Adventurer.
- "Taking a turn in the barrel" is a slang term used by sailors which means that it was someone's turn to do a rather unpleasant task, it is possible that Ana in a barrel is an allusion to this.
- Ana weighs exactly the same as Zanik, although Zanik is a lot smaller than Ana.
- Should players attempt to alchemise the barrel with her, a message appears in the chatbox saying, "You can't do that to the poor girl!"
- If players try to teleport while carrying Ana, they will drop her first.
- Previously when Ana had been put into the minecart, the examine text for the cart would still be "It's an empty mine cart." even though Ana in a barrel was in it. This has since been corrected with "It's Ana... in a barrel... in a mine cart."