|Employed||2010 ─ 2015|
Anastasia Steiner, also known as Mod Ana, was a lead developer at Jagex. She was best known as the curator of the Myreque quest series following Mod Tytn's departure and the developer of The World Wakes. At some point, she gained a reputation among the community for killing characters in her content, such as various firemakers, Ranis Drakan, Vanstrom Klause, and Guthix.
In late 2013, she became part of the Ninja Team, and then became a Lead Developer in 2014. She left the RuneScape 3 team on 23 April 2015 for a new role at Jagex, and later left Jagex entirely on 5 June 2015.
- O Little Town of Daemonheim
- The Branches of Darkmeyer
- The Firemaker's Curse
- Social Slayer
- Diamond Jubilee
- The World Wakes
- Up to Snow Good
- Soul Reaper (with the ninja team)
- Expert Cape of Accomplishment (with the ninja team)
- Guthixian Cache (with the ninja team)
- The Lord of Vampyrium (design review)
- ^ Ana Steiner | LinkedIn.*
- ^ Jagex. Above the Lore - episode 1 Mod Ana Above the Lore podcast, 2 May 2013.
- ^ Jagex. Above the Lore - episode 7: The A - Z of Divination Mod Ana Above the Lore podcast, 10 August 2013.
- ^ Jagex. Mod Ana's Twitter account. 23 April 2015. Mod Ana: "Hi all! I've moved to a new role here at Jagex so I'm no longer on the ninja team!!"
- ^ Jagex. Mod Ana's Twitter account. 23 April 2015. Mod Ana: "I'm not on RS3 anymore."
- ^ Jagex. Mod Ana's Twitter account. 2 June 2015. Mod Ana: "Too much to say for one tweet :). It has been fun!"