|Release||25 July 2016 (Update)|
|Destroy||You will have to mine crabs in the Wushanko isles in search of more of this item.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Examine||This sea salt has a natural orange colour because it contains volcanic clay and iron.|
Alaea sea salt can be mined from the backs of alaea crablets found within the Arc region of the Wushanko Isles. Mining the salt deposits requires level 97 Mining, and providing 692.5 Mining experience upon successfully mining away some. 30 alaea sea salt (or regular sea salt) is required to complete Eye for an Eye.
|Alaea sea salt|
|Experience (per ore)|
|94||10 × Sea salt||50||5 ×||10 × Alaea sea salt||0||220|
|96||20 × Alaea sea salt||120||20 ×||10 × Wobbegong oil||-20||232|
- ^ Assumes highest sell-to-store value
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Salty orokami jar||N/A||5–8||Common|
|Price sold at||50|
|Prices bought at|
- Alaea salt is sea salt that has been mixed with volcanic clay, giving it its colour. The item's examine text in RuneScape references this.