|Release||1 December 2003 (Update)|
|High alch||2 coins|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Exchange||211 coins (info)|
|Examine||A mysterious power emanates from the talisman...|
Also at the air altar, an air talisman can be combined with a silver tiara to make an air tiara for 25 Runecrafting experience, by using the tiara on the altar while having an air talisman in inventory. This consumes the talisman, but the air tiara can be used the same as an air talisman and can be worn, opening an inventory slot to carry another essence.
Air talismans can be used to create combination runes. The talisman is consumed when used as the 'secondary' talisman to make these runes.
An air talisman is consumed in conjunction with a Water talisman as tertiary items in creating an Ice titan pouch for the Summoning skill. Before ice titans were released, air talismans were relatively cheap to purchase. They then became expensive, often costing thousands of coins. They became cheap again following the release of the reintroduction of free trade.
The player received an air talisman at the end of the old version of the Rune Mysteries quest. (Before an update, the player received one earlier in the quest, but this was changed to a Talisman, which it looks like an air talisman but cannot be used as one.)
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Baby impling||N/A||1||Very rare|
|Baby impling jar||N/A||1||Very rare|
|Casket (CS Week)||N/A||1||Unknown|
|Dagannoth (Waterbirth Island)||78; 79||1||Uncommon|
|Dagannoth (Waterbirth Island, ranged)||78; 79||1||Rare|
|Giant rock crab||95||1||Uncommon|
|Giant spider||2; 33; 39||1||Rare|
|Goblin||1; 2; 4; 5; 6; 7; 11; 84||1||Common|
|Goblin guard (Observatory)||28||1||Common|
|Man||1; 2; 4||1||Uncommon|
|Skeleton (Lumbridge Catacombs)||15||1||Rare|
|Wallasalki||79; 84; 91||1||Uncommon|
|Warped rat||12||1||Very rare|
Combining the Air talismanEdit
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
- On the day the Falador Tasks were released, Air talismans would not buy easily in the Grand Exchange and players had to wait for one to buy.
- Air talismans were required as an easy Falador Task to make an Air tiara. This has since been changed to making a Mind tiara.
- Before an update, during the Rune Mysteries quest players could use the drop trick to receive multiple air talismans from Duke Horacio. This could only be done if the player had started the quest and had not finished the part where the player showed the air talisman to Wizard Sedridor. This led to Jagex changing the air talisman in the quest to a Talisman, which has no use other than in the quest.