|Ahrim's robe top Ahrim's robe top (fully broken)|
|Release date||9 May 2005 (Update)|
|High Alch||30,000 coins|
|Low Alch||20,000 coins|
|Destroy||Drop (If you drop this item it will break. Are you sure you want to drop it?)|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Exchange price|| Broken:|
|Examine||Ahrim the Blighted's armoured robe top.|
Being part of Ahrim's barrows set, if Ahrim's robe top is worn along with all of the other pieces of equipment in Ahrim's barrows set the player may trigger a special effect. A successful Magic attack may temporarily lowers the opponent's Strength level. This piece of armour cannot be made using the Smithing or Crafting skill.
- Ahrim's robe top is only tradeable when undamaged or fully broken.
- If you drop this item it will degrade to "0".
A player wearing full ahrim's
|[view] • [talk]|
Barrows equipment degrades as it is used. Equipment received from the Barrows minigame is fully repaired and can be used for 15 hours of combat until it degrades completely and requires repair before it can be used again. Barrows armour degrades even if the player is using protection prayers or not taking damage. Like the crystal shield and crystal bow, Barrows equipment does not suffer in performance as it degrades from fully repaired to fully degraded. Fully repaired Barrows items start out with no numbers in their names, e.g. Ahrim's robe top. It will become Ahrim's robe top 100 the first time it's used in combat. Eventually it will degrade to Ahrim's robe top 75, then 50, then 25 and finally 0 at which point the armour will be unusable until repaired. Additionally, Barrows equipment may only be traded if fully repaired or fully degraded.
When dropped or lost on death (even when placed under a gravestone), any piece of Barrows equipment will automatically degrade to 0. Players who attempt to drop Barrows equipment will receive a warning message about this.
There are two ways to repair Barrows armour. Players can talk to any of the NPCs listed below and they will repair the items for a price, or repair the pieces themselves using an armour stand in any player-owned house. The equipment can be repaired at any stage, and the cost will be adjusted according to how much it has degraded. The repair costs below are as if the equipment has fully degraded.
The following NPCs can repair the armour:
- Bob - the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant - the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan - the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
| Costs to repair|
|NPC||POH Armour Stand|
|Level 1 Smithing||Level 99 Smithing|
|The price is exactly 50% when operating a Smithing cape.|
Enter your smithing level here to calculate how much it would cost to repair the Ahrim's robe top on an Armour stand:
template = Barrows repair/calc form = repairForm result = repairResult param = price||270000|hidden param = level|Smithing Level (1-105)|1|int|1-105
- Ahrim's robe top interferes with the magnetic abilities of Ava's devices. It is believed that this implies that the robe top in Ahrim's set contains metal, which is unique because most magic robes do not contain metal. Regardless, it is unknown whether this is intentional or a glitch. It may be that before the graphical update to barrow armours, Ahrim's top used to have metal rings attached to the front, but now after the update they are gone.
- Ahrim's robe top is practically a magic chainbody as it has better crush defences than slash and stab. Its stab defence is between a rune and adamant chainbody; the crush defence is 2 higher than an adamant chainbody and the slash defence is 2 higher than a mithril chainbody.
- On 4 January 2012, the Ahrim's set along with all other Barrows equipment received a graphical update.
|Ahrim the Blighted|
|Dharok the Wretched|
|Guthan the Infested|
|Karil the Tainted|
|Torag the Corrupted|
|Verac the Defiled|
|Akrisae the Doomed|
Culinaromancer's gloves 10 (barrows-themed gloves)