|Release||9 May 2005 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|High alch||30,000 coins|
|Low alch||20,000 coins|
|Exchange||1,193,481 coins (info)|
|Examine||Ahrim the Blighted's armoured robe top.|
Ahrim's robe top is a piece of magic armour worn in the torso slot which is part of Ahrim the Blighted's set of barrows equipment. To wear Ahrim's robe top, a player must have 70 Defence and 70 Magic.
Being part of Ahrim's barrows set, if Ahrim's robe top is worn along with all of the other pieces of equipment in Ahrim's barrows set the player may trigger a special effect. A successful Magic attack may temporarily lower the opponent's Strength level. This piece of armour cannot be made using the Smithing or Crafting skill.
- Ahrim's robe top is only tradeable when undamaged or fully broken.
|70 70||100,000 charges|
|Armour||341||PvM: 1.4%||PvP: 4.2%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
Barrows equipment degrades as it is used. Equipment received from the Barrows minigame is fully repaired and can be used for 100,000 charges of combat until it degrades completely and requires repair before it can be used again; it does not suffer in performance as it degrades from fully repaired to fully degraded. The remaining charges of Barrows equipment can be checked by right-clicking it and selecting 'check-charge'. Additionally, Barrows equipment may only be traded if fully repaired or fully degraded. Items lose 20% charge if reclaimed from a gravestone after dying.
There are two ways to repair Barrows armour. Players can talk to any of the NPCs listed below and they will repair the items for a price, or repair the pieces themselves using an armour stand in any player-owned house for a reduced cost based on their Smithing level. The equipment can be repaired at any stage, and the cost will be adjusted according to how much it has degraded. The repair costs below are as if the equipment has fully degraded.
The following NPCs can repair the armour:
- Bob - the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant - the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan - the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
| Costs to repair|
|NPC||POH armour stand|
|Level 1 Smithing||Level 99 Smithing|
|The price is exactly 50% when operating a Smithing cape.|
template = Barrows repair/calc form = repairForm result = repairResult param = level|Smithing level (1-105)|1|int|1-105 param = price|price|270000|hidden|
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||23.0%|
|1 × Undead components||Not 100%|
- Ahrim's robe top interferes with the magnetic abilities of Ava's devices. This implies that the robe top in Ahrim's set contains metal, which is unique amongst magic robes.
- On 4 January 2012, the Ahrim's set along with all other Barrows equipment received a graphical update.
Magic body armour