|Release date||26 September 2005 (Update)|
|Examine|| So what can one do with a drunken sailor?|
After a long conversation he will ask if the player has a boat he could have (requiring the completion of Dragon Slayer). The player will then say no and Ahab will become sad.
- Ahab's name is a reference to Captain Ahab, a character in the novel Moby Dick.
- His examine alludes to the lyrics of a famous sea shanty.
- The stool he sits on has not been upgraded along with all the other stools there.
- When you look at his feet one is moving while the other isn't. This is because one of his feet is wooden.
- His beer is not affected by telegrab. Attempting to cast this spell results in a humorous shout by Ahab.