|Release||18 October 2006 (Update)|
|High alch||59,400 coins|
|Low alch||39,600 coins|
|The cape worn by the most agile of heroes.|
The Agility cape is the Cape of Accomplishment for the Agility skill. It can be purchased for 99,000 coins alongside the Agility hood from Capn' Izzy No-Beard at the Brimhaven Agility Arena by players who have achieved level 99 in Agility.
The Agility cape is one of the rarest capes because of the vast amount of time and patience required to achieve 99 Agility, and also the fairly low experience/hour rates. The most common training methods include the Advanced Gnome Stronghold agility course and the Advanced Barbarian Outpost agility course.
The cape has an emote which lasts for 3.92 seconds, during which the player slides down three poles of varying height. The cape must be worn in order to perform this emote.
Should a player achieve skill mastery in a second skill after Agility, the Agility cape will turn into an Agility cape (t), which is the trimmed version of the original cape. The Agility cape (t) has a red trim.
Talking to Cap'n Izzy No-Beard gives an option to toggle the appearance of the cape to a retro version, overriding the normal appearance and making it look similar to how it did before the 2015 graphical update. Despite it not being a new item, the retro cape can be used with a dragon keepsake key.
|[view] • [talk]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|Cap'n Izzy No-Beard||99,000||Coins||∞||Yes|
- Currently, 71,944 people are able to own this cape (as seen on the highscores).
- The Agility cape emote received an update on 25 May 2010, which created a much smoother emote with additional particle effects for when the feet leave the poles.
- Upon death the cape drops as 90,000 coins.