|Release date||22 June 2009 (Update)|
|High Alch||0 coins|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Destroy||You can get a replacement from Gunnjorn at the Barbarian Agility Course at the Barbarian Outpost.|
|On death||Not reclaimable from gravestone|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine||It seems to be made of incredibly light, but durable materials.|
|Weight|| In inventory: 0.3 kg|
Equipped: -12 kg
The Agile top is a piece of weight-reducing clothing earned by completing 250 'perfect' (without failing) laps of the advanced Barbarian Outpost Agility course. These perfect laps do not need to be done consecutively. When worn, they reduce the player's weight by 12 kg.
Upon death, the Agile Top will not appear at a player's gravestone, and must be reobtained from Gunnjorn. It is free to reobtain the top, and additional laps will not need to be completed to do so.
It requires 90 Agility to be able to earn this item (or 85+ with Summer Pies).
This item can be helpful for use of the Ourania altar and The Abyss as it gives a broad range of defence to all different attack styles, and it reduces weight, allowing a runecrafter to run for longer periods of time.
It will take between 130 and 170 Summer Pies to get 250 perfect laps if you start the course at 85. (one bite per lap) It's advised to get 86 because you will only need 1 Summer Pie per 4-6 rounds. (one bite per 2-3 laps, depending on how fast you are)
When one has completed 250 laps without falling, they will get the following message in their chatbox: "You've completed 250 perfect laps! Speak to Gunnjorn to collect your reward" Speak to him before 250 laps are completed to find out your current lap count.
A male player wearing an agile top
A female player wearing an agile top
|[view] • [talk]|
- The Agile top along with the Agile legs, Void Knight equipment, and Torva, Pernix, and Virtus armour are the only non-skillcape items in the game to require a certain Constitution level to be able to use.
- It is possible to get this item with 85 agility by using Summer pies or from 86 using the Abyssal lurkers scroll ability. However, this requires the player to have a large number of pies or scrolls, because once the player's Agility level falls below 89, he/she will still fail the course. A player will not gain a lap towards the "perfect" lap counter.
- On the release date of the Agile Top and Agile legs, Penance gloves were also changed from gold to grey to match the colour of the agile set. The boots of lightness weren't changed, but they do match the kneepads on the legs.
- Surefooted can be very useful if someone does not want to keep using pies or scrolls.
- There was a glitch which causes the Agile top not to reduce the player's weight when equipped. This was fixed on 16 April 2013.