|Release||3 July 2007 (Update)|
|High alch||1,248 coins|
|Low alch||832 coins|
|Exchange||1,951 coins (info)|
|Examine||An adamant-tipped, one-handed hasta.|
The Adamant hasta is a one handed melee weapon, similar to the spear. It is member's only and can only be used in combat. To wield this weapon the player needs at least 40 Attack. To obtain an adamant hasta the player can either create one using the Smithing skill or trade with another player.
To create an adamant hasta the player needs to have completed training with Otto Godblessed, have at least 75 Smithing, some yew logs, an Adamant bar and a hammer in their inventory. The player just needs to use the bar on the anvil to make the adamant hasta. This will grant the player 125 Smithing experience.
Due to there being much better weapons wieldable at a similar level, and easier to acquire, this is very rarely seen.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
Interval: 3.0 seconds
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
|Completed Tai Bwo Wannai and partially completed Barbarian Training|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Ferocious barbarian spirit||106||1||Rare|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||56.0%|
- Many players pluralise hasta to hastas - the correct plural is hastae.
- Like all other adamant weapons, the Adamant hasta used to require 30 Attack to wield; this was changed to 40 Attack with the Evolution of Combat.
Main-hand stab weapons