Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Adamant equipment is equipment stronger than mithril equipment, but weaker than rune equipment. As with all adamant items, they have a dark greenish colour. Interestingly enough, this armour is heavier than any other equipment, even rune. Therefore, it is recommended to move on to rune armour as soon as possible. The armour has decent stats, despite its weight. It has an advantage because of the huge price difference compared to rune. Because of this, many people choose adamant armour over rune when they go to PvP areas.
WeaponsEditAdamant weapons require an Attack level of 40 to wield, but specific weapons also require various other stats to use (the halberd, for example, requires 15 Strength).
Item Price Members? Other requirements Adamant dagger 2,082 No None Adamant hatchet 2,052 No 40 Attack to wield, 31 Woodcutting to use Adamant mace 2,124 No None Adamant claw 4,370 Yes None Adamant sword 2,157 No None Adamant longsword 3,674 No None Adamant scimitar 3,606 No None Adamant spear 6,164 Yes None Adamant warhammer 2,683 No None Adamant battleaxe 3,212 No None Adamant 2h sword 5,100 No None Adamant halberd 13,986 Yes 15 Strength Adamant pickaxe 4,250 No 40 Attack to wield, 31 Mining to use Adamant cane 43,528 Yes None Adamant hasta 1,417 Yes None
Item Price Members? Other requirements Off-hand adamant dagger 354 No None Off-hand adamant mace 754 No None Off-hand adamant claw 3,699 Yes None Off-hand adamant sword 2,145 No None Off-hand adamant longsword 3,552 No None Off-hand adamant scimitar 3,580 No None Off-hand adamant warhammer 2,441 No None Off-hand adamant battleaxe 3,553 No None
Item Price Members? Other requirements Adamant crossbow 7,128 Yes None Adamant 2h crossbow 6,317 Yes None Adamant bolts 180 Yes None Adamant arrows 50 No None Adamant brutal arrows 367 Yes Can only be used with a composite ogre bow. Adamant dart 99 Yes None Adamant javelin 68 No None Adamant throwing axe 447 Yes None Adamant knife 448 Yes None
Item Price Members? Other requirements Off-hand adamant crossbow 6,356 Yes None Off-hand adamant dart 48 Yes None Off-hand adamant throwing axe 117 Yes None Off-hand adamant knife 391 Yes None
ArmourEditAdamant armour (also known as addy armour or adam armour) is the third highest quality armour on the standard metal armour spectrum (bronze to dragon). Adamant armour requires 40 Defence to wear. Adamant armour also comes in silver and gold trimmed versions, both of which can be found from level 2 Treasure trails.
In the March 2012 Behind the scenes, it was announced that Adamant armour would receive a graphical update along with black-dragon equipment and various other armours.
|Adamant sq shield||2,223||No||None|
|Adamant full helm||1,533||No||None|
|Adamant berserker shield||Fully charged: 100 Fist of Guthix tokens|
|Adamant spikeshield||Fully charged: 50 Fist of Guthix tokens|
|Adamant gloves||Untradeable, 2,500 from|
|Yes||Completed 7 Recipe for Disaster sub-quests|
|Adamant gauntlets||2,292||No||Unknown edit|
Ornamental and trimmed armour have identical statistics compared to regular adamant armour. Members can obtain the armour from treasure trails.
- Adamant full helm (t)
- Adamant platebody (t)
- Adamant platelegs (t)
- Adamant plateskirt (t)
- Adamant kiteshield (t)
- Adamant full helm (g)
- Adamant platebody (g)
- Adamant platelegs (g)
- Adamant plateskirt (g)
- Adamant kiteshield (g)
- Adamant helm (h1-h5)
- Adamant platebody (h1-h5)
- Adamant plateskirt (h1-h5)
- Adamant platelegs (h1-h5)
- Adamant shield (h1-h5)
- The word most probably comes from the word "adamantos," meaning "invincible." Interestingly, the word "diamond" also comes from this. It may also have come from the word "adamant," meaning as hard as rock.
- In some Greek myths, it is believed that the mythic adamant is "unbreakable."
- In Marvel comics, adamantite or adamantium is the strongest metal in the universe, so strong that it took Hulk days to break an adamant needle. Wolverine also has adamant in his bones and claws.
- Adamant armour looks similar to proselyte armour in shape, but not in colour.
- Adamant armour looks similar to Orcish Armour from the "Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim" (video game). It is similar in colour and shape.
- The Evolution of Combat update changed the requirement to wear rune equipment from 40 to 50. Players who only had 40 defence just to wear rune equipment reverted to adamant equipment.