This article is about the melee armour. For other uses, see Adamant boots (disambiguation).
|Release||26 January 2005 (Update)|
|High alch||1,152 coins|
|Low alch||768 coins|
|Exchange||1,668 coins (info)|
|Examine||These will protect my feet.|
Players can either obtain them as a drop from gargoyles, mutated bloodveld, or giant frogs; with the first two of which are defeated using the Slayer skill. They may also be obtained by trading with another player.
|Armour||31||PvM: 0.8%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||56.0%|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Giant frog||44||1||Very rare|
|Mutated bloodveld||91; 95||1||Very rare|
- Before the Evolution of Combat, adamant equipment had a Defence requirement of 30.
- Adamant boots were members-only until the 5 October 2015 update, when it was made possible for free-to-play to obtain them by trading with members.