Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is about the melee armour. For other uses, see Adamant boots (disambiguation).
|Release||26 January 2005 (Update)|
|High alch||1,152 coins|
|Low alch||768 coins|
|Exchange||1,063 coins (info)|
|Examine||These will protect my feet.|
Players can either obtain them as a drop from gargoyles, mutated bloodveld, or giant frogs; with the first two of which are defeated using the Slayer skill. They may also be obtained by trading with another player.
|Armour||31||PvM: 0.8%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||56.0%|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Giant frog||N/A||1||Very rare|
|Mutated bloodveld||91; 95||1||Very rare|
- Before the Evolution of Combat, adamant equipment had a Defence requirement of 30.
- Adamant boots were members-only until the 5 October 2015 update, when it was made possible for free-to-play to obtain them by trading with members.