|Employed||2006 ─ 2017|
Adam Bond, also known as Mod Bond, was an Audio Developer at Jagex from 2006 to 2017. He composed and reworked hundreds of music tracks and created thousands of sound effects for the audio team, as well as integrating the aforementioned.
Although most of his time was spent on RuneScape, he also provided music and sound effects for several FunOrb games and various other projects (including the unreleased MechScape/Stellar Dawn).
He also composed various music tracks for Old School RuneScape.
RuneScapeEditAdam has composed 432 music tracks, including:
- Shifting Tombs
- More Than a Mouthful II
- Corruption Slayer
- Shattered Worlds VII
- Shattered Worlds VI
- Shattered Worlds V
- Shattered Worlds IV
- Shattered Worlds III
- Shattered Worlds II
- Ice and Fire
- Last Man Standing
- Lava is Mine
- Monkey Badness
- Mor Ul Rek
- The Militia
- The first music track he composed for the game was Warriors' Guild (although the first music track actually released was Everlasting Fire).
- He wrote a development diary about his work along with Mod Ian and Mod Dan A. In it he also mentioned that his favourite music tracks were darker ones such as Undead Dungeon as well as ballads such as Harmony. He also liked Fe Fi Fo Fum, which he wrote himself.
- He coded the original version of the Music Playlist (with guidance from Mod Ash), released on 8 February 2010.
- An audio update released on 18 October of the same year included various new sound effects composed by Mod Bond.
- His music was used extensively at various RuneFests.
- ^ Adam Bond | LinkedIn.*
- ^ Mod Ian, Mod Bond and Mod Dan A. "Audio Team - Music, Sound Effects and the Sound Bank." 15 August 2007. Developers' Blogs.