|Release||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|Exchange||1,084 coins (info)|
|Examine||This is meant to be good for spots.|
The Acne potion is an item given to a player by asking the Apothecary in Varrock for a free sample, with the Apothecary choosing to give it to players roughly half the time and refusing other times. Before Varrock was updated, the potion was available by way of a respawn in the apothecary's building. It has only a few functions in RuneScape; it is a possible item requirement for the Forgettable Tale of a Drunken Dwarf quest.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
- Bonus dialogue can be obtained when Acne potion is used on certain NPCs in Sophanem. It can be obtained from slaves, the High Priest and priests, Raetul, Siamun and the embalmer. Using it on the other human NPCs gets the "Nothing interesting happens." message. If you use it on one of the plague cows, it will say "Moo".
- The item used to be called simply 'potion' until 23 March 2015, when it was changed in a hidden update.