|Release date||17 July 2012 (Update)|
|Alchemy||Cannot be alchemised|
|Destroy||Dropping this banner will destroy it, but you can speak to Diango in Draynor Village for a replacement.|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine||An expensive banner celebrating the works of its owner.|
The Achievement banner is an item available for purchase from Solomon's General Store for 1,000 RuneCoins, or 900 with the members discount. It can be planted on the ground, similar to a Dominion marker, which, when read, displays the player's achievements. The banner will stay in place for 5 minutes, after which it will disappear. The banner remains in your inventory after placing it, similar to the Clan vexillum. The achievement banner was the first physical item available from Solomon's General Store. Achievement banners may be placed anywhere that is not already blocked by a clan vexillum, dominion marker, or marker plant.
The phrase that the banner speaks in between saying your name, total experience, combat level, total level and quest points can be customised to say any of a number of phrases. The banner itself may have its colours customised by the player.
- Working towards a party hat.
- If you're feeling down, level up!
- Zamorak till I die.
- Guthix till I die.
- Saradomin till I die.
- Born to PK.
- Will dance for cash.
- RuneScape Classic veteran.
- Happy holidays!
- I challenge you to a duel!
- Secret penguin.
- Ask me anything.
- Aiming for a comp cape.
- I'd do anything for XP, but I won't do that.
- I am victorious!
- Offering items for sale.
- Seeking a Dungeoneering party.
- Desperately seeking clanmates.
- Best update ever!
- There is currently no way for players to ignore the banner's messages at this time. For this reason, the automatic messages rate was lowered, but it still cannot be ignored.
- A player may have their phrase set to "Runescape Classic veteran" even if they are not a veteran of RuneScape Classic.
- The phrase "I'd do anything for XP, but I won't do that" is a reference to the song "I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That)" by Meat Loaf.