Accuracy may refer to:
- Hit chance, the likelihood of successfully hitting a player or creature
- Weapon accuracy, the stat on a weapon that determines how likely you are to hit an enemy
- Amulet of accuracy, a reward from Imp Catcher
- Runic accuracy, an aura that makes offensive Magic spells 5% more accurate
- Attack, a skill that increases your accuracy with melee weaponry as it increases
|This is a disambiguation page used to distinguish between articles with similar names.|
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.