|Start point||Unferth in his house in Burthorpe.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Length||Long (~1 hour 9 minutes)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Starting the questEdit
- Talk to Unferth outside his house, north of Burthorpe agility course, with the catspeak amulet equipped.
- Speak to Hild in the building east of Unferth's house.
- Locate Bob the cat using the catspeak amulet and talk to him by doing the following:
- Right click on the 'Open' option on the amulet in your equipped items.
- Click on the whiskers until the arrow and the eyes glow white.
- Follow the arrow until you find Bob.
- The easiest way to find Bob is to locate which direction he is from Burthorpe, then teleport far away and see which direction it shows Bob is, then triangulating his position by seeing where the paths cross. Bob is a black cat running around, so look carefully, you may miss him. He can be anywhere in RuneScape that is not blocked by physical boundaries, essentially meaning that he can be anywhere within the free to play area, and some of the members' area.
- Talk to Gertrude in her house west of Varrock.
- Speak to Reldo in the Varrock library.
- Use the 'Robert the Strong' chat option.
- Find and speak to Bob the cat again.
Memories and Bob's ListEdit
- Go to Sophanem and speak to the Sphinx
- Return to Unferth's house in Burthorpe and do the following:
- Weed the patch behind the house and plant potato seeds in it and wait until they are grown. Your cat will notify you when they are done (The patch will take 25-35 minutes to grow).
- Use the logs on fireplace. Then light fireplace.
- Use the chocolate cake and bucket of milk on the table.
- Make the bed on the 1stUK]. floor[
- Cut Unferth's hair.
- Talk to Unferth again once all the chores are done.
Down with the "Sickness"Edit
- Travel to Varrock and speak with the Apothecary.
- Unequip any weapons before speaking to Unferth and equip the doctors hat or nurse hat and desert clothing set (the white one) and return to Unferth, then use the Vial of water on him.
- Locate Bob the cat again and talk to him.
- After the cutscene, talk to Unferth again.
- Quest complete!
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|