|Start point||Unferth in his house in Burthorpe.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Length||Long (~1 hour 9 minutes)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Starting the questEdit
- Speak to Hild in the building east of Unferth's house.
- Locate Bob the cat using the catspeak amulet and talk to him by doing the following:
- Right-click open the amulet in your equipped items.
- Click on the whiskers until the arrow and the eyes glow white.
- Follow the arrow until you find Bob.
- The easiest way to find Bob is to locate which direction he is from Burthorpe, then teleport far away and see which direction it shows Bob is, then triangulating his position by seeing where the paths cross. Bob is a black cat running around, so look carefully, you may miss him. He can be anywhere in RuneScape that is not blocked by physical boundaries, essentially meaning that he can be anywhere within the free to play area, and some of the members' area.
- Talk to Gertrude in her house west of Varrock.
- Speak to Reldo in the Varrock library.
- Go back to Bob the cat again.
Memories and Bob's ListEdit
- Go to Sophanem and talk to the Sphinx.
- Return to Unferth's house in Burthorpe and do the following:
- Rake the patch behind his house and plant potato seeds. Your cat will notify you when they are done (typically 25-35 minutes to grow).
- Use the logs on fireplace, then light the fireplace.
- Use the chocolate cake and bucket of milk on the table.
- Make his bed upstairs.
- Give Unferth a haircut.
- Talk to Unferth again once all the chores are done.
Down with the "Sickness"Edit
- Travel to Varrock and talk to the Apothecary.
- Unequip your weapons and disable cosmetic overrides.
- Equip your doctor or nurse hat along with your desert clothing.
- Return to Unferth with a vial of water.
- Go back and talk to Bob the cat.
- After the cutscene, talk to Unferth again.
- Quest complete!
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|