|Start point||Speak to Darren Lightfinger in his cellar north of the Lumbridge furnace.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official difficulty||Unknown edit|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||None|
- Talk to Darren Lightfinger.
- Talk to Chief Thief Robin.
- Use an onion on a bowl with a knife in inventory for chopped onion.
- Use irit potion (unf) with chopped onion.
- Talk to Chief Thief Robin again.
- In a building southeast of Ardougne market, talk to the Registrar.
- Pickpocket the Registrar for a key.
- In the other room, wind the clock on wall.
- With the Registrar in the clock room, go back to the desk.
- Lure, knock out, then pickpocket the guard.
- Pull the vault lever behind the desk.
- Go down the trapdoor.
- Picklock the vault door.
- Check the chest for traps, then open it.
- Inspect the box under the square hole in the wall to exit.
- Bank or Destroy the vial of stench (a).
- Re-enter the building and talk to the Registrar.
- Return to Darren Lightfinger.
- Caper complete!
|Part 4 of the Thieves' Guild quest series|
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|