|Start point||player-owned house|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||general malpractitioners and 'rum'-pumped crabs, who hit high and are poisonous.|
- Go to your player-owned house portal, and attempt to enter your house.
- Attempt to enter again and choose the "A Clockwork Syringe" option from your portal
- Read the delivery note
- Attempt to enter your house again and select the "A Clockwork Syringe" option once more.
- Inspect the package.
- Kill the level 98 Barrelchest Mk II.
For more information on how to defeat Barrelchest Mk II click here.
Dealing with the deliveryEdit
- Talk to the estate agent.
- Speak to the zombie head.
- Torture the head using all five options when they are available
- When the zombie head reaches its maximum stress level talk to it.
Warning Bill TeachEdit
- Take the head to Bill Teach at the pub in Port Phasmatys.
- Go to Mos Le'Harmless (fairy ring code DIP, provided you have repaired both sides of the bridge after FairyTale III - Battle at Orks Rift) and head to Harpoon Joe's House of 'Rum'.
- Sit in the chair in the corner and ask Joe for a "Long Drop".
- Talk to Bill and explain what happened.
- Place the zombie head on the table and talk to Bill again.
- Climb-up the ladder and use the teleport scroll's option to travel to Braindeath Island.
- Speak to Captain Braindeath and take a diving apparatus and a fishbowl helmet from him.
Finding the workersEdit
- Climb-down the wooden stair to the south.
- Head west then north past 50% Luke and open the gate.
- Head north across the two bridges towards the volcano until you reach the entrance to a resource dungeon (Mysterious entrance).
- Enter with your diving apparatus and fishbowl helmet equipped.
- Go down all three paths and investigate the worker's bodies to discover their names. Do this for each of the three paths.
- Tell Captain Braindeath the news.
- Take the oath and receive the Twiblick night special.
- Teleport back to Mos Le'Harmless with the teleport scroll and head back to the basement in Joe's pub.
- Talk to Bill Teach and receive the unlocked Twiblick night special.
- Talk to Bill Teach again.
- Select any of the remaining chat options to give the zombie head makeover.
- Speak to Bill Teach again.
Getting into Bloodsplatter IsleEdit
Items recommended: 10 Free inventory spots
- Climb-up the ladder.
- Return south to Bill's ship, cross the gangplank, talk to him, and use the "A Clockwork Syringe" option to begin your travel.
- Speak to Bill.
- Climb-down the ladders to the hold of the ship (lowest level).
- Open and search the gun locker.
- Open and search the repair locker.
- Take 3 Gunpowder from the Powder barrel.
- Take a barrel from the Barrel stack.
- Use the gunpowder on the chain.
- Use the anvil to smith the chain and cannonball together.
- Use your Cannonball and chain on the barrel to receive a Cannonball barrel-boat.
- Go back up the ladder to the main deck. On the eastern cannon click 'Take-The-Ride Cannon' option to go to Bloodsplatter Isle.
Investigating Bloodsplatter IsleEdit
- Investigate the Perch Rock.
- You must steer him around while dropping cannonballs on the barrelchests.
- Leave the Isle by diving at the pier and swim to Bill Teach on his ship, request to go to Bloodsplatter Isle .
- Approach the yellow dots to the north of the factory.
- Escape your cell and collect a surgical mask, roll of bandage, barrelchest parts, and a barrel from the stack.
- Return to Bill by using the signalling point at the end of the dock where you arrived .
- Get a disguise from Bill and have him send you back to the island .
- Enter the compound and take 3 more barrels and 3 stacks of powder.
- Change into the barrelchest disguise. Must be 3x3 clear around your character.
- Letter One: This is in the south-west room, sabotage the southern gas canister. 'Tell-joke' to each of the Dis-orderly and then brutalise each of them. Investigate the notice board.
- Letter Two: Kill each of Grimterns in the western-most room. Investigate the notice board after killing them.
- Letter Three: Talk to one of the Drunk zombies lying on the beds in the north-west room, then investigate the notice board.
- Letter Four: Loosen each of the three undead arms in the north-east room, then inspect one of the arms, finally investigate the notice board.
- Letter Five: Do not continue unless you have 300+ life points. Use the three gunpowder on each of your three barrels, finish the three barrelchests in the south-eastern room. Detonate them and investigate the notice board.
- Change out of the barrelchest disguise.
- Return back to Bill by signalling him from the dock .
Destroying the Factory Construction LineEdit
- Talk to Bill Teach onboard his ship.
- Return to Bloodsplatter Isle and head to the eastern-most room .
- Pull the lever to activate the three conveyor belts Bundle o' kegs on them until each of the conveyor belts explode. You can also left-click on the conveyer belts to load-keg. , and use the
Battle at SeaEdit
- Climb over the destroyed wall between the conveyor lines, and head east through the door opening to the docks.
- Climb-down the ladder at the end of the dock.
- Board the unoccupied zomboat and sink all the boats
- Fire cannonballs at the boats either by left-clicking on them, or using the minigame menu.
- Don't forget to repair your boat when it gets to about 25% health - it is not instant.
- After you sink all of the other boats, talk to Bill Teach on his ship.
- Go back to Joe's Pub basement and talk to Bill Teach to finish the quest.
- Quest complete!