|Start point||Talk to the Easter Bunny by the Burthorpe lodestone|
|Member requirement||Free to play|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable. None|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
- Talk to the dark green Cabbage in the southern part of the Falador cabbage patch.
- Give 'Cabbage' the items by talking again.
- Speak to 'Cabbage' again then view the divine egg (cabbage).
Dave the giant entEdit
- Talk to Dave the giant ent at the Draynor Manor entrance (front doors).
- Give Dave the items by talking again.
- Speak to Dave again then view the divine egg (ent).
- Talk to the dwarf in the blue shirt in western Dwarven Mine (he is standing in the hallway east of Hammerspike Stoutbeard).
- Right-click catch with him..
- Catch 10 chickens.
- Speak to him again then view the divine egg (dwarf).
- Talk to the Druid woman east of Kaqemeex in the Taverley druid circle.
- Play "Stone, Net, Sickle" with her three times (winning or losing is irrelevant).
- After playing view the divine egg (druid).
- Return to the Easter Bunny.
- Read your magical bunny notepaper then view the divine egg (bunny).
- Talk to the Easter Bunny again.
- Quest complete!