|Release date||28 November 2013 (Update)|
|End date||2 December 2013 (Update)|
|Preceded by||2012 Thanksgiving event|
|Succeeded by||2014 Thanksgiving event|
During the event, angry turkeys took residence in the crater found west of Lumbridge, and additionally, turkeys regularly spawned all over Gielinor. Members also unlocked the override version of the turkey hat which can be accessed from the customisation screen.
Angry turkeys can be found on the northern side of Lumbridge crater, west of Lumbridge. The angry turkeys dropped raw turkeys and raw turkey drumsticks, and also offered rare chances for the cornucopia and the Give Thanks emote.
The Give Thanks emote can only be obtained during Thanksgiving events, and when unlocked, a message will appear in the chatbox saying: Congratulations! You've unlocked the Give Thanks emote for aiding in the Thanksgiving slaughter.
The invading turkeys are spawned by Jagex Moderators at various locations around the world, at different times of the day and in different locations. Like the angry turkeys, the turkeys drop raw turkey, raw turkey drumsticks and cornucopias. They also give a chance for the Give Thanks emote.
A schedule of known turkey invasions was released by Jagex, although they claimed that additional ones took place.
Thursday 28th November 2013Edit
- 11am - Edgeville Monastery - World 100
- 12am - Falador Square - World 24
- 2pm - Lumbridge Castle Grounds - World 16
- 4pm - Catherby Farming Patch - World 44
- 5pm - Edgeville Monastery - World 9
Friday 29th November 2013Edit
- 10am - Falador Square- World 138
- 11am - Lumbridge Castle Grounds - World 46
- 12am - Catherby Farming Patch - World 99
- 2pm - Edgeville Monastery - World 89
- 4pm - Falador Square - World 88
- 5pm - Lumbridge Castle Grounds - World 22
2013 Thanksgiving event