Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following is the list of events that happened in the year 2000.
- 25 October: Injured monsters will now run away
- 25 October: Aggressive monsters now attack when you approach
- 25 October: Big AI improvements. Npcs now have 5 different behaviour modes
- 25 October: Fixed trading mode bug, walking around now exits the trade.
- 26 October: Added in skill advancement
- 26 October: Improved combat, can now choose from 4 fighting modes
- 27 October: Added cupboards, gates, signposts, sacks, bookcases etc...
- 27 October: Added new rat monster
- 31 October: Adjusted mouse button assignments
- 31 October: Projectile combat now works.
- 1 November: Improved camera motion
- 2 November: Fixed some obscure route finding problems
- 2 November: Diagonal doors now work properly
- 2 November: Gates now work properly
- 2 November: Non-square locations can now be rotated in the editor.
- 3 November: Added range check to projectile combat
- 28 November: Added new location: Ruined village
- 28 November: Added support for recoloured objects
- 28 November: Fixed several minor bugs
- 28 November: Actions now give instant colour coded feedback
- 28 November: Fixed occasional misread mouse clicks problem
- 28 November: Client now adjusts move speed to stay better synced with server
- 28 November: Game now loads more quickly and reliably
- 29 November: Added new spell: Thick skin
- 29 November: Added 5 new script commands for controlling player stats
- 30 November: Added new spell: Camoflauge
- 30 November: Added new spell: Shock bolt
- 30 November: Added new spell: Burst of strength
- 30 November: Added new spell: Chill bolt
- 30 November: Modified stats now slowly regenerate towards normal levels
- 30 November: Added new spell: Confuse
- 1 December: The Romeo and Juliet quest was released.
- 1 December: Wrote improved quest verifier and fixed a few mistakes
- 1 December: Fixed bug in quest compiling code
- 1 December: Fixed vanishing doors bug
- 25 December: Redesigned website
- 26 December: Added Square Shield
- 26 December: Added Fighting Bear
- 26 December: Started to write instructions
- 27 December: Fixed Floating object bug
- 27 December: Added Terms of Condition to the start of the game
- 27 December: Fixed Double-Handed weapons
- 27 December: Added chainmail body
- 27 December: Balanced rewards and item costs
- 27 December: Added lots more NPCS
- 28 December: Now support different coloured skin
- 28 December: Added Mace
- 28 December: Added Staff
Source for updatesEdit
- Source October/November. (Archived from the original on 06:02, December 29, 2012 (UTC).)*
- Source November/December. (Archived from the original on 06:02, December 29, 2012 (UTC).)*